How to Use the Features on this Website
How to "Log In" for the First Time
To log in and create a password for yourself:
1. Type your email address in the upper right corner of the home page.
2. Click on Forgot Password.
3. You will be prompted again for your email address.
4. You will receive an email. Please follow the prompts.
5. Click on the link, and enter your desired password.
Address/Phone Changes, New Email Address
Please remember to update your PWCC profile if any information changes
1. Log In with your current email address and password.
2. Click on View Profile next to your log-in box on the bottom left of the home page.
3. Click on Edit Profile. Enter your new address, phone, or email, and Save.
Privacy Settings: What Do You Want Other Members to See?
Currently only your name and email address are visible to other members. To change your privacy settings for any of your profile information (address, phone number, email address, etc.):
1. Click View Profile next to your log-in box on the bottom left of the home page.
2. Click Edit Profile. (By the way: Here you can fill in or change any of the fields in your profile.)
3. Click Privacy at the top of your profile display.
4. All the data in your profile is listed. You can set each field to be visible to:
5. Click the button in the appropriate column and Save. Your new privacy settings will be displayed.
Petaluma Wheelmen: Cycling Safely since 1895
PWCC creates opportunities for men and women cyclists of all levels to meet, make friends, ride, explore and train together in a safe and supportive environment.
PO Box 584, Petaluma, CA 94953
Petaluma Wheelmen Cycling Club is a 501(c)(7)
© Petaluma Wheelmen Cycling Club