When you post a ride, it's really helpful to users to create a clickable link to the RideWithGPS route, rather than just pasting the text. A few moments of extra work when posting will save all our member/users from having to cut/paste the URL into their browsers.
Here's how to do it:
1. While creating your post, copy and paste the RideWithGPS URL (web address) as you normally do.
2. Use your mouse to select (highlight) the URL you just pasted in.
3. Click the link button (looks like two links of a chain), and select "Insert Link..." from the drop-down menu.
4. In the dialog box, click in the "Website URL or email" box and paste the URL (it should still be in the "paste buffer" from the previous time you pasted).
5. Click the "Insert link" button to close the dialog box. Your RideWithGPS URL is now a clickable link.
PWCC creates opportunities for men
and women cyclists of all levels to meet, make friends, ride, explore and train together in a safe and supportive
PO Box 584, Petaluma, CA 94953
Petaluma Wheelmen Cycling Club is a 501(c)(7)
© Petaluma Wheelmen Cycling Club
CONNECT WITH US: