Using the Web Site Features
How to “Log In” for the First Time
To log in and create a password for yourself:
1. Type your email address in the lower left corner of the home page.
2. Click on AForgot Password.@
3. You will be prompted again for your email address.
4. You will receive an email that looks like this:
Hello [Member Name],
A request was made to recover a lost password for this e-mail address at http://www.petalumawheelmen.org
To choose a new password go to:http://www.petalumawheelmen.org/Common/Password/Change.aspx?id=999aed59-8161-4441-a103-8fcde3ccf48b (if the link does not open - please copy-paste the link into the address line of your browser)
5. Click on the link, and enter your desired password.
Address/Phone Changes, New Email Address? Please update your PWCC Web Profile!
Please remember to update your PWCC profile if any information changes:
1. Log In with your current email address and password.
2. Click on AView Profile@ next to your log-in box on the bottom left of the home page.
3. Click on AEdit Profile.@ Enter your new address, phone number, or email address, and Save.
Privacy Settings: What Do You Want Other Members to See?
Currently only your name and email address are visible to other members. To change your privacy settings for any of your profile information (address, phone number, email address, etc.):
1. Click on AView Profile@ next to your log-in box on the bottom left of the home page.
2. Click on AEdit Profile.@ (By the way: Here you can fill in or change any of the fields in your profile.)
2. Click on APrivacy@ at the top of your profile display.
3. All the data in your profile is listed. You can set each field to be visible to
b. Members only or
c. No one
Simply click on the button in the appropriate column and Save. Your new privacy settings will be displayed.
Use one of our 6 forums to share anything with the other club members. The most recent 5 postings can be seen on the Home Page, and you can click to see the entire message. Members= names are anonymous until you Log In. After logging in, you may reply to a posting or create a new one. To receive an email when something is posted on a forum, hit the Subscribe button for that particular forum. (Especially useful if trying to buy or sell something)